The Office Receptionist must have an excellent telephone presence and skills, be able to speak English fluently and clearly, be able to take detailed messages without mistakes; greet visitors to the office and make them feel comfortable, maintain an orderly desk, perform various administrative tasks (filing, prepare mailings, type correspondence, assist the office manager, etc.) and maintain a professional yet friendly presence in the reception area.
- No previous experience necessary
- Preferably have a high school education
- Possess excellent oral and written communications skills
- Be positive, cheerful, friendly and helpful
- Proficient in MS Word and e-mail use
- Proficient in typing and capable of typing 30 WPM with less than three mistakes
- Able to create an atmosphere of cooperation and professionalism