Landscape Construction Crew Leader
Sellers Services, Inc. in Culver, Indiana is looking for dependable Landscape Construction Crew Leaders with construction experience to help manage landscaping projects. The ideal person will have knowledge in the following:
- Have the ability to effectively work alongside and manage a crew of 2-3 workers.
- How to properly and safely operate hand tools and equipment such as tractors, skid steers, trenchers, pullers, compactors, chop saws, rototillers, etc.
- Meet or exceed company production standards for landscape and irrigation installation.
- Read plans, order materials, and layout a job site.
- Operate equipment and properly grade a site.
- Install all aspects of an irrigation system, landscape job and hardscape (pavers) with minimal supervision from the Project Manager.
Supervisory experience is a requirement for this position. Applicants without required experience will not be considered for this position but are encouraged to apply for our Landscape Laborer position. Must have reliable transportation, a good driving record, and be able to pass a background check and drug screen. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. We are proud of our reputation for high quality workmanship and great customer service, and we're looking forward to having you join our team!